Header Ads

Header ADS

Motivational story of My Life

My Life still looks like a Board which one is still the river but not going anywhere . Still searching for a chance to do something before the chance will gone . I still want to something in my life but can't think what I should do  because I always get confused . I can't tolerate that if someone hates me for something I have done wrong .
Written by Uncle 😁
 I want to make my family members happy. Life doesn’t give another chance to resolve something that you do wrong in your life . I don't want to do something wrong and still not fix anything . Many people and many moments are not here with me who I really miss in my life . I really miss that time when I was at school I really miss my school time with my friends. My friends also really miss my some friends who is still not with me but some friendship and friends are unforgettable . I still remember the moments and think about how much fun , fights, crazy things my friends and I did together. At that time, we didn’t need to think about what we wanted or what we going do in the future because that's the Fun time . I wish if my past  time also come friends time is very good and better. Most of the people in the world really miss their childhood friendship times. People have their childhood memories which are unforgettable . Rich or poor at that time - nobody is going to think about that . Life always starts and ends like this.  During that small time many people come into our life and go but childhood friends and friendship will never be forgotten . Life will make people’s character. People are good,bad, evil, and many more. But we must be patient in all of our life and always be smiling 😁. At the time when people are going to think that they can't do anymore then I will recommend them to please sit somewhere where you be alone and think about that time when you were happy, think about the time when you were a child, think about your childhood moments, think about your childhood memories . That happiness will give you energy to rise again . My life is still boring; I always think  why i couldn't do anything when I was a child, I couldn’t make friends, I couldn’t talk to anyone, I was  shy to talk but one day I forced myself to talk I thought that if everyone makes friends then why can't I! One day I went to my school and started talking to other kids of my class, I started making friends at that time then why can't I do anything now. If I want to anything then I will do that, I want to do that . people can do anything if they want to, they still need to focus and try to try; we need to try harder then we can easily get our Goals.


Ok then people Try hard

Don't lose faith .

You will find your Goal


Peace.😁

1 comment:

  1. reach out to mr(Paytondyian699@gmail.com )
    Or call +15623847738
    if you need help in recovering your lost funds back from your scam brokers, she helped me in recovering my lost funds of £30,000 from my them
    I'm happy to recommend her help to any one who needs it

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.