Header Ads

Header ADS

Why i can always get Disapprove from AdSense???

Hello guys


I have some questions for all Blogger users.  I opened a YouTube video about 9 months ago on a Blogger account.  Then i didn't look at the blogger's tearm and conditions but i  uploading content without knowing any information.
Then after a while my mind was up from blogger. Then after some time I started blogging again and thought that from now on I will share my own writing experience with everyone.  For this, I have been watching a lot of videos from YouTube on how to do something about how to write something good for bloggers.  I also saw how bloggers can easily share their experiences with people.From
then on I started writing like we are in a restaurant in Moulvibazar and wrote more about how to get food there.  I didn't believe in them at first, then after watching it on YouTube, I thought I would buy the domain.

Later, I brought some money from my parents and bought domain domain.  I thought that if I could give some money to the house then everyone in the house would be happy that I bought domain domain with such a problem.

After a lot of trouble I bought the domain.  I was wondering what to do after buying nothing was coming to my head then I started searching on YouTube again.  Suddenly, in a video I was saying that Domita hosting should be 6 months or older and non-hosting should be 3 months old.  Now let's say hosting and non-hosting know everyone knows what these 2 are but for those who don't know, if your blog linked email is linked to something else then it is called hosting and nonhosting is not connected to anything. So then it turns out that my Blogger account is hosting.  Which means I have to wait 6 months or more for my Blogger account to apply for AdSense.  There was no one to advise me and then tell me what to do and stop writing with the help of YouTube while I wait for my adsense approve.

It was almost 9 months to wait.  Thought that maybe now if I apply for adsense my blogger will give me permission to earn some money.

But it was a big mistake for me. I was very happy to apply for AdSense I thought maybe tomorrow my AdSense will be approved.


But yesterday, the joy I received was that all my happiness was gone😔😔😔😔.




 Tomorrow i found this mail in my mailbox .
Picture 1

Picture 2
 And also i found that into my AdSense account
                                    👇👇👇👇
Picture 3
I still can't find why my AdSense account is not giving me permission.


Why AdSense is not giving me approval.

What should i do now my all money my all time's are waste. I can't do anything now because i can't find anyway to do something with it.

I don't know when my poor Blogger account will be approved.

My Domain expired on 14april2020 and i still can't find anyway to get approval from AdSense.

I m really worried about that now !!!


If anyone knows what should i gonna do please let me know

Ok then if anyone please Wanna help me to get out of it and get approval from AdSense .



Ok then guy's bye.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.